Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sketchbook #1 (2009-10)

Even though I have never stopped drawing in my sketchbooks, I kind of develloped a love to draw ideas that went through my head (feasable or not) on paper about three years ago. They might not be great ideas, or even great sketches, but well I still had pleasure doing them, and here are some pages of my first "ideas" sketchbook.



Given I really love aerodynamics, I drew a lot of streamlined bikes








a bicycle project

A few strange cars, and in the lower part, a logo my father asked me to do for his bakery.

Airship ideas

very cool diamond car



I have also always loved ekranoplans because, so I sketched down a few ideas for transportation ones.

For the ones following, it wouldn't stop snowing outside and I was literaly bored, so I just sat down and sketched whatever passed through my mind.

Again, a maglev train in a rarified air tube.



A remote-controlled snow removal machine to fight the snow outside.



exoskeleton "muscles"


I had a passion for cycling, and wanted to make my own cycling shoes and helmet.


A heavier-than-air airship (could the decrease in weight be more significant than the increase in drag?)








Hydrofoil Sailboat



Motorized sailplanes







No comments:

Post a Comment