Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sketchbook #2 (2010-11)



Because I was doing some blacksmithing at school in the metal workshop, I sketched a few ideas of different shapes of railings to then try to make one.

ideas of stylized headlights

Not a great sketch, but I was working on my perspective skills.

It can be quite tricky to get it right.










some plane sketches, VTOLs




A few sketches for my Extended Essay I like (the EE is for the International Baccalaureate)

My final VTOL sketch. I chose four props instead of 2 for stability, and to make it simple. Also, almost ALL the random machines I draw are based on electric motors, which are more compact and versatile than most other types.

Different systems for the propeller to rotate.







I really have to work on my perspective









Thats one of my favourite sketches (apart from the last VTOL) in this sketchbook.





















No comments:

Post a Comment